Don't Fence Me In: Grassroots Wisdom From a Country Girl
Bestselling author Rachael Treasure serves up a dose of pure positivity with a side of down-to-earth cowgirl wisdom. Accompanied by charming illustrations, these bite-sized morsels of home-grown Get in touch with nature, appreciate the little things, be mindful of your surroundings and learn to love your life with this witty anthology of optimistic thinking.
Terms and Conditions: Writing and submitting a Review: Your review must be in your own words, and no more than 60 words - be concise! Please, no abusive comments or bad language, and remember, this is not a site to advertise, solicit or sell - it's all about recommendations.
Whilst we encourage visitors from abroad to submit recommendations of their own Fantastic Finds, please ensure you submit in English, thanks. She says it should be consumed like rich, dark chocolate, savouring little pieces over a number of days.
I became a writer to expose my culture of agriculture to a wide audience, and I wanted to bring youth into that business. Humour is a tool she readily uses to sell the more 'serious' message about the future of farming. Newsletter Podcasts RSS.
- The Lost Dogs of Christmas.
- Recognition, Equality and Democracy: Theoretical Perspectives on Irish Politics!
- Christmas Story - Director fired finds a new Job;
- CONGRATULATIONS: Kimberley Rodd has won Don't Fence Me In by Rachael Treasure.
- Behind the clock.
- Don't fence me in : grassroots wisdom from a country gal, Rachael Treasure.
- Through The Darkness: Tysons Story (Urban Report Book 1).
Cowgirl wisdom, Don't Fence Me In! Tas Country Hour.
- Don't Fence Me in.
- Don't Fence Me In : Rachael Treasure : ;
- About the Author!
By Sally Dakis. Rachael Treasure says her latest book is a tribute to the 'can-do jillaroos'!